Montana Commercial Credit offers a quick turnaround for your transactions, competitive rates, flexible terms and, unlike a bank, we only file a lien on the asset you are financing. Let us find the right program for you and your business needs.
Equipment Financing Agreement
- An Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) combines the benefits of both a lease and a loan
- You own the equipment. Our lien is on the equipment until your last payment, then you own it free and clear
- You get the benefit of taking the depreciation on your taxes and writing off any finance charges
- In some cases, you have the option to pay off early, saving yourself time and money
- A true lease has a set number of payments with a purchase option at the end of the term. If it makes sense for your business to buy the equipment at the end of the term, you can do so. If not, turn it back in.
- Ability to expense 100% of lease payments on your income taxes with qualifying leases
- Fixed term with no early payoff option
- We offer various lease options including Trac Lease, FMV, $1 buyout, and 10%, 20%, or 30% residuals
Couple of words from our clients